Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy First Anniversary, "tiohem.blogspot.com"

Happy First Anniversary to my second blog, “Tiohem.blogspot.com. I created this blog three days after my first blog, “Tom.i.ph”.

Here are the highlights of this blog:
  • May 27, 2007 – I made my first post;
  • July 18, 2007 – I made this blog a “Joke Blog”, and named it “Think of Me & Laugh”;
  • October 24, 2007 – I posted my first paid post;
  • October 27, 2007 – I transformed it into a “Photo & Joke Blog”;
  • December 8, 2007 – I found out that this blog had PR2;
  • December 9, 2007 – I decided to join the PhotoHunt;
  • December 14, 2007 – I posted my entry to the Marhgil Macuha First Anniversary SEO Contest;
  • January 13, 2008 – I learned that my PR has dropped to Zero; and, to date, it has never recovered;
  • February 20 – I transformed it into “Photos, Jokes, Travel, Places, People, Food, and Events Blog”.
  • March 27 – I already posted 228 posts, including this one.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

*

No comments: