Sunday, December 9, 2007

Photo hunting

I've been reading photo hunt from other blogs. So, I checked what is this all about. Tnchick.com gave the answer.

About The PhotoHunt

The Photo Hunt was started in March 2006, by me! It really grew larger than I ever imagined and has been a great success.

A theme is given each Saturday. Post a photo that best represents the theme. New and old photos welcome. Post photos from your personal collection and not photos obtained from the web (please, no clip-art/web photos). Just play along once a week by posting a photo for the said theme.

How to play PhotoHunt:

Simple. You just play by posting a photo for the weekly theme on YOUR site - that’s it. Keep in mind, more will find you if you comment on my weekly PhotoHunt posted on the main page.

How will you know who is playing? View my comments each week, comment when you play so others can find you or Surf PhotoHunt on Technorati.

Tip: For the title of your post use “PhotoHunt: Theme” or something similar to help others know what is intended for the PhotoHunt.

Display the PhotoHunt Button

PhotoHunt

Support us! It will allow others to find us and join! Place the button shown above on your sidebar. Right click and “save as” or “copy image location” (hosted on imageshack). If you need help - just let me know.

I am joining the photo hunt and please check my entry this Saturday. The theme is "small".

No comments: