Sunday, December 9, 2007

St. Paul's choir

December 4 – From my executive check-up at St. Luke’s Medical Center, I proceeded to SM Mega Mall to attend the Awarding Ceremony of the 27th Chamber of Mines of the Philippines Annual Tenpin Bowling Tournament. Since it was still early I went to the grocery and bought some items, then walked around and window shopped. At the ground floor, there was an ongoing choir Christmas singing contest. I was at the fourth floor when a girls’ choir was performing. From there, I watched and listened to their performance. I also took their pictures from each floor down to the ground:


From the 4th floor


From the 3rd floor (a conductor took over)


From the 2nd floor


From the ground floor (the conductress returned)


Side view (and watched her conducted)

I learned from the security guard, the this choir is from St. Paul's Pasig City. I thought they performed well.

*

No comments: