Saturday, October 27, 2007

A "photo & joke" blog?

This blog may not be a "joke only" blog anymore. I'm thinking of making it a "photo & joke" blog.

My first blog entitled "Think Of Me!" is in i.ph, which I created on May 23, 2007. Four days later, I created this blogspot blog. Also, I created another three blogs - about insurance, bowling, and jokes. I made this blogspot blog a portal to my other blogs. Unfortunately, I don't have the needed time and energy to maintain all five blogs. So, I decided to keep two blogs only - the Think Of Me! and this blogspot blog but made the latter my joke blog.

As for the insurance and bowling blogs, they are very hard to maintain; as the review and research are time consuming, which I don't have at the moment. I may, in the future, revive them.

So, good luck to me! Meantime, I'm still thinking for the new name of this blog.

No comments: