The occasion started at about 11:00 AM; and it was emceed by Commodore George S. Chua. While waiting for the arrival of PGMA, FPI President Jesus Arranza presided the plenary session. FPI various committees rendered their reports. Upon PGMA's arrival, FPI Chairman Meneleo J. Carlos gave his Welcome Remarks. And. the following activities followed:
- Secretary Manuel Villar and FPI President presented the Memorandum of Agreement(MOA) between the FPI Industry Association Member and the Presidential Anti-Smuggling Group.
- FPI and Federation of Filipino-Chinese Chamber of Commerce and Industries, Inc. (FFCCCII) jointly launched the "BUY PINOY - BUY LOCAL" campaign. PGMA unveiled the Advocacy Logo.
- PGMA inducted the FPI Directors and Officers.
- PGMA, after being introduced by Executive Secretary Eduardo Ermita, gave her Keynote Address.
- And then the most awaited, being past 12 PM, lunch was served.