Saturday, November 3, 2007

Bid low at Bid4Prizes.com

I have been hearing about Bid4Prizes. I thought it was just another auction where the highest bidder wins. But, I was wrong. It is the one with the lowest unique bid that wins. I still could not believe it; so I checked the site.

Bid4Prizes is not just an auction but an auction game. This is how it plays. The bidder chooses a desired prize and submits his bid. The prizes could be a vacation package, notebook, Apple I-Phone’s, HDTV’s, Designer Bags, SCION XB’s or cash prize. The one who submitted the lowest unique bid wins. Unique bid means that the bid is not duplicated by other bidders.

Everyday a grand prize is up for grab. If you win the grand prize, you will not pay anything - it is like winning in a sweepstake. But if you are not that lucky, you could be entitled to free gifts. Everyday there is a new winner.

If you are interested to join and play the games, sign up at Bid4Prizes.com.

No comments: