Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Posting again!

It's been exactly 8 years and 1 day since I last posted in and visited this blog!

I still have no intention of resuming this blog.  But, I just got curious, logged in and see if the fire I had before will re-ignite.  I have several dormant blogs, including my biking blog "Tom D' Biker and, should I decide to continue blogging, I will maintain this only.

Well! To restart, I changed the theme - to have a new look, re-oriented myself, and tried to compose this short post.  And, I checked my Adsense earnings.  There is still a pending amount of US$18.92.

Actually, I missed blogging.  However, I don't have the time and energy to do so albeit I'm working from home as a result of this lingering and unrelenting pandemic and the ensuing variants.

I hope I can write some more posts, even short only, in the future and try to reconnect with my old blogger friends.

WISH ME LUCK!

No comments: