Sunday, September 12, 2021

Giving a new coffee blend a shot

Another forthnight was about to pass.  And, my stock of Bukidnon coffee beans was running out.

So, last Thursday, I ordered online another kilo of coffee beans, Brazil origin this time.

However, I was informed that this origin would not be available in another week because of the limited roasting schedule due the pandemic.

I asked what beans were available.  There's a freshly Espimere Blend with the same price as what I originally ordered.

As much as possible, I prefer the single origin beans.  Rarely, though, I drink blended coffee too.  So, I checked it first from the supplier's website and FB account:

  • A mix of Colombia and Brazil arabica beans;
  • Taste notes: Dark chocolate, burnt sugar;
  • Thick, creamy and sweet;
  • Perfect with milk;
  • Medium dark roast;
  • Recommended brew method - espresso.

That's good!  And, I decided to get it since it's a combination of my 2 favorite origins - Brazil and Colombia.

Yesterday, I rode my bike and picked it up.  The label says the brew date was September 9, 2021 - just 3 days ago.

Okay, this is enough stock for the next two weeks.

ENJOY DRINKING COFFEE!


No comments: