Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My breakfast in Cagayan De Oro City

From my official business in Valencia City yesterday, I returned back to Cagayan De Oro City for an overnight stay for my flight back to Manila this morning.

The hotel where I stayed has a free buffet breakfast. Before going to the airport, I ate my breakfast first.



Plain rice, fried eggs, corned beef, bacon, coffee, four seasons juice


Mango, pineapple, papaya, watermelon, banana, cake, coffee, pineapple juice


My third cup of coffee

Except for the coffee, I didn't go back to the buffet table anymore to get for more. I was already full. Burp!

5 comments:

Stretch Your Dollar said...

Well that doesn't look bad at all.. i need a cup of coffee badly :-)
http://stretchyourdollar.today.com

CDOToday Admin said...

Oi sa Dynasty Court Hotel... nice...

""rarejonRez"" said...

now that's yummy! and where in cdo can that breakfast be found? lol

Tom said...

It's in Dynasty Court Hotel. It's where I usually stay when in CDO. It's cheap but a very good one.

cagayan de oro hotels said...

That looks like a tasty breakfast! Dynasty is indeed well known for the delicious dishes that they serve and great amenities that they have.