Saturday, June 7, 2008

PhotoHunt 113 - BAD HAIR

PhotoHunters
BAD HAIR is this Saturday theme for .

I woke up earlier this morning (before 4 AM); as we are going out of town. After doing some morning routines, I opened my laptop to search for my PhotoHunt subject. While searching, I looked up at mirror and saw myself with BAD HAIR.


This is my work station where I found my subject


And, this is my BAD HAIR.
Worse, it already contracted HIV (Hair Is Vanishing).





Upcoming PhotoHunt themes:

  • 114 - June 14 - emotion(s)
  • 115 - June 21 - water
  • 116 - June 28 - bright
  • 117 - July 5 - pointed
  • 118 - July 12 - support

*

4 comments:

Huey said...

Wahahahahaha!!!!! This photo came in handy at the right time huh! :D

philos said...

Hehe... I theorize that whenever we wake up, our hair will always appear to be receding. Our proper hairline should only be judged after we are able to take a bath, put on hair gel and comb hehe

☆ MsK ☆ said...

HIV!!! That's too funny! Happy hunting!

Liz Hinds said...

That's not too bad. Not really He he.