Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Web Hosting Geeks

I have been blogging for more than a year now. But, I am still using the free blog platforms. Most of my blogging friends have already shifted to their own domains and have their blogs hosted. I am planning to follow suit but not for now yet. Anyway, I am not in a hurry. I am still busy with other things – personal and official.

One blogging friend is constantly prodding me to get my own domain and have my blog hosted. “Yes, I would”, I told him, “sooner or later”. “When that time finally comes, go to Webhostinggeeks.com”, he advised. “Okay”, was my reply.

What is with Webhostinggeeks.com anyway? Better visit it and find out why. Webhostinggeeks.com independently reviews the best web hosting providers. In its website, it lists the top 10 web hosts, the best web hosts for the year, the features, the ratings, the awards, the plans, and the reviews. It also gives tips on web hosting instructions and guides, finding and choosing the best website hosting services, and how to make money. I think this site is great and useful.

When the time to have my own domain and my blog hosted comes, I know where to go – Webhostinggeeks.com. Isn’t great to know that someone online would help me find and choose the right web host for me!

If you are looking for a web host, I recommend that you go the Webhostinggeeks.com first.

No comments: