Thursday, April 10, 2008

San Fabian Beach

At the San Fabian beach, we spent three days during the Holy Week. San Fabian is a third class municipality of the province of Pangasinan, Philippines and is about five hours from Metro Manila. The beach though not comparable to well-known beaches in the Philippines, such as Boracay, Pagudpud, Bantayan Island in Cebu, Bohol for their white sands, is being frequented by the Pangasinenses, visitors from neighboring provinces and from Metro Manila. The sand is black; and the water not pristine clear. Nonetheless, we enjoyed our stay there. We enjoyed not only the sun, sand and but the waves as well.





Map of Pangasinan showing the location of San Fabian.
Map of Pangasinan showing the location of San Fabian
(From Wikipedia)

2 comments:

JesieBlogJourney said...

Wow, nice beach at San Fabian. I live 8 hours away from the nearest beach so I have no complain on San Fabian. I have never seen black sand. Thanks for sharing the pictures and information.

I just came back from Cancun. I will share my pictures on my travel blog when I have some time.

Anonymous said...

an officemate once mentioned this beach. it looks like a very nice place.