Saturday, March 8, 2008

Our trip to Quezon, Isabela

Yesterday, we arrived safely to our destination – Quezon, Isabel. We left home at 7:00 AM and traveled for almost twelve hours because of the so many stopovers we made. I could not drive so fast because there are stretches of the highways that are no longer in good condition, especially the stretch from San Simon to Sta. Ana, Pampanga. We also encountered heavy traffic at Sta. Ana, Pampanga and Caranglan, the last town of Nueva Ecija, which consumed almost an hour of our time. The usual travel time is between eight to ten hours only.

There were six of us, me, Beng – my wife, Mamang – my mother, Jaja – my daughter, Elvie – my sister, and Jing – my nephew. I brought my Toyota Innova instead of the Kia Carens to accommodate all of us and our baggages and some cargo.

No comments: