Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Free meal

There's an ongoing Free Madness Meal promo from BPI Express Credit and Greenwich Pizza.  It started last August 1 and runs until the end of this month.  For a purchase using any credit card of BPI Express Credit of at least P1,000 in a single receipt, the cardholder is entitled to a free meal from Greenwich Pizza (any outlet nationwide).  The choices are chicken ala king, savory beef & mushroom, beefy baked macaroni, or hawaiian pizza bar.  The meal comes with a regular softdrink.

Last week, I availed again of the promo.  I presented my credit card and the charge receipt to the counter and ordered the chicken ala king.
The food's yummy though the topping's thin.  Since the promo is about to expire this month, I'd use my BPI card more often.  The redemption period is up to December 31, 2008.

No comments: