Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I miss Sydney

I and my wife spent our vacation in Sydney, Australia. Oh, that was about five years ago. It’s one of the beautiful and cleanest cities in the world. We enjoyed our stay in this city albeit for a short while only. I love the place; and, I am missing it already. I want to go back there and visit again the places we had visited – the Blue Mountain, Taronga Zoo, Darling Harbour, Bondai Beach, and many other exciting places. Since two years ago, we have started saving and planning for another vacation in Sydney. This time, we would bring along our two kids.

In our last vacation, we stayed in my sister’s house. But, on our next vacation, we would stay in a hotel. Fortunately, I found out about Accor Hotels City Super Sale. It offers reduced hotel rates in 27 cities across ten countries in Asia Pacific. It includes the hotel rates in Sydney. The other cities included are Bangkok, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Hanoi, Manila, Mumbai, and Auckland. I would be availing of this promotion and save on our accommodations.

If you are also planning of traveling to any of these cities, you could save of up to 60% when you book online between June 23 to 29, 2009 for stays between July 10 and September 20, 2009. By the way, you could also avail of the record-low air fares across the Asia Pacific region. It means additional savings. Hurry! Accor Hotels City Super Sale is for a limited time only.

Post?slot_id=40470&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: